The cities of Cattolica and Gabicce Mare have the pleasure of hosting the 6th edition of the “GRAN FONDO DEGLI SQUALI” which means “the Sharks’ Marathon” from 15th to 17th May 2020
The “GRANFONDO DEGLI SQUALI” project is born on the streets of the Giro d’Italia and consists of 2 different routes (one of 135 km and the short of about 85 km) characterized by breathtaking views of the fantastic landscapes (San Bartolo Natural Park, Urbino) between the hills and the sea of the Marche and Romagna Regions.
The departure is fixed from the Aquarium “PARCO LE NAVI” of Cattolica. The arrival is scheduled in Gabicce Monte with a maxi refreshment based on grilled fish and piadina (local bread).
For this unforgettable opportunity, the hotel NAPOLEON *** offers the following
accommodations with Half Board, drinks included:
- PACKAGE 1 night: Euro 52,00
- PACKAGE 2 nights: Euro 94,00
- PACKAGE 3 nights: Euro 135,00
- PACKAGE 4 nights: Euro 168,00
- PACKAGE 7 nights: Euro 280,00
Located directly on the sea and in the center of Gabicce, our hotel offers its guests:
- Rooms equipped with every comfort and with balcony with sea view
- Free WI-FI connection throughout the hotel and on the beach;
- Free access to the rooftop swimming pool with up stream swimming device and the heated jacuzzi whirlpool;
- Free parking or garage
- Bicycle storage room
- late check-out on the day of departure
- Free entry fee for the first booked (for stays of minimum 2 days)
- entry fee at the reduced rate of Euro 29,00 (instead of € 39,00/49,00)
- 50% discount (for 4 people) to be used in a park chosen by the Costa group (Aquarium,Oltremare, Aquafan and Italia in Miniatura) to be used before 30th June.
Please contact us! For any further information. We will be happy to satisfy your needs, even for family stays, with great discounts for children.